Tuesday 15 September 2015

Single of the Week: Never Be - Meg Mac


Truth be told, I have gone absolutely crazy for the new single by Sydney singer / songwriter, Meg Mac. This songs puts my hands in the air and a smile on my face, so it seems fitting to make, "Never Be", this week's Single of the Week.

Meg was named Triple J's Unearthed winner in 2014 and has since then been building a solid following, but it is with the hit, "Never Be" that more people are discovering her genius, me being one of them. I'm not Triple J's target audience, I'm a pop fan with a Madonna tattoo; but I know good music when I hear it - and this song is brilliant!

This song is so very infectious, the beat is brilliant and the gospel sounding song is a celebration of music. It builds so beautifully, starting so simply but then throws itself into a full on extravaganza for the ears. Meg Mac sounds wonderful, her voice is sweet, passionate and so has many vibrant levels.

The chorus is a true joy and the production from rapper M-Phazes is world class. This should not only be a massive hit here in Australia, but also a worldwide smash. Readers, if you don't know this song yet, do yourself a favour and check it out in all its superb glory. Loving this so very much!


Join us on social media to find when out we release a blog, there's a lot of fun coming up and some competitions. Join now at:
https://twitter.com/InternJukebox

No comments:

Post a Comment